Prices are intended per person per day.
During the main season, stays are only from Saturday to Saturday. In any case, do not hesitate to request a personalized offer, in which, where possible, we could take into account your particular needs.
All prices include:
VAT, water, heating, electricity, outdoor parking, daily cleaning of rooms and bathroom, final cleaning, bed linen with weekly change, towels with midweek change, WI-FI connection, ski/bike deposit with boot dryer.
To the indicated prices will be added the local tourist tax of Euro 1,40 per person (over 14 years old) per day.
washing machine/dryer for a fee, bread service.
Reservation and confirmation deposit:
The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation. The deposit can be paid by bank transfer to:
Name: Valentin Silvia
Bank: Raiffeissen Val Badia
IBAN: IT 05 O 08010 58341 000301006835
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- in cash for total amounts of less than 1.999,00 Euro within the day before departure;
- by bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- by bank cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in);
- by credit card (Visa, Maestro, Mastercard) and debit card;
Please pay your bill the day before your departure.
In case of late arrival, early departure or smaller number of guests, the total price of the reservation will be billed.
Cancellation policy (according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Hotel Industry AGBH 2006):
- More than 3 months before arrival date, no cancellation charge;
- From 3 to 1 month before the arrival date, loss of the confirmation deposit;
- From 1 month to 1 week before the arrival date, 50% of the total price is charged;
- One week before the arrival date, 100% of the total price is charged;
Arrivals and departures:
Check-in: from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (after 9:00 p.m. only on previous notification).
Check-out: before 10:00 a.m.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.
Upon prior agreement, we accept pets (no puppies) at the price of 10,00 Euro per pet per day, provided that their owners never leave their pets alone in the rooms and undertake entire responsibility for any damage caused by their pets.
We provide a shared kitchen with other guests.
We have an agreement with the Jägerhof restaurant.
Smoking is not allowed inside our house.
Guests are kindly requested not to invite friends or relatives staying in other establishments, to their room or lounge without informing the management.
We ask our guests to take good care of the high quality furniture and the fine textiles of our house. Any damage to the property or its appliances will be charged.